The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

This Contest Is Over.

First, I wanted to "Thank You" to everyone that reads my blog and the donations to the National fund was greatly appreciated.  I had a great time.  Hopefully you are enjoying the cards I was able to grab.  I have more coming this week as well.

Well, let's get to it.  I randomized the list 8 times in honor of Cal Ripken Jr. and here are the results:
Congratulations to :
Brad Rauer
SmithA from The Bench
BABenny
Plopowitz from The Bench

Again, here are the prizes:
Contest prizes are:
Jim Palmer Autographed Orioles Program


2011 Topps Lineage Base Set

Mickey Mantle Metallic Images Set

1995 Cal Ripken Metallic Images 10 card set w/tin

Please email me at potziecards@yahoo.com to claim your prizes.  Brad has first selection and so on and so on.  Deadline to let me know is one week, 8/15/12 at 6:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment