The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Looking For Some Help

I won't grovel, it just doesn't suit me, but I can definitely use some help.  I have recently fallen behind in my head to head writing with Spankee and need your votes to propel me to victory.   

Here is the link to my post.

Here is the link to vote.  You can forget all about that Spankee fella too.

Don't let Baba down.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, come on now, I'd love to see a little god groveling!! Who wouldn't? I am wrong!

    ReplyDelete