The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Looking for Some Advice

Next week I am finally taking a break from work and going absolutely nowhere. OK, that's not entirely true. I plan on going to at least one day of the National Convention and hitting up a few home games for autographs.

But, it's been so long since I graphed the Yard in person I am not sure about the best place to try for signatures after the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Cool man, maybe I'll run into you, not sure what games I might be at yet, but let me know what games you're gonna be at. I'd say the best places to graph are either side of the O's dugout from when the gates open right up til gametime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to be there Friday and Monday. Before Friday's game I am planning on hitting up the National. Not sure if the sneak peek on Wednesday at the National will be worth it. You hitting up the National at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirk,
    For after the game if you go outside behind home plate at the over hang some away players come out there and keep an eye on the O's parking lot some players stop when they pull out. also the backside of the warehouse about half way down there is a glass door some players come out I know Jake fox was coming out there and Andy MacPhail and some walking away players. Good Luck, Dion

    ReplyDelete