The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ugly Ugly Ugly

If you can believe it, this was the best autograph of 6 that I found at the National. I know I need to upgrade this card in multiple ways; signature, team and Crown card, but I haven't seen too many of his cards available.

Juan Bonilla 1983 Fleer #353

The other Bonilla played next to Cal Ripken at second and third base during the 1986 season. He didn't crush the stat sheets, but did enough to remain on a major league roster for six seasons. That's more than can be said for me.

I don't understand how this autograph could be so bad, I think they used a dry, green sharpie. Terrible. It will have to do. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment