The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Saturday, June 16, 2012

What Card Should You Own?

Fuji-san is holding another contest and I am hoping to cash in again, so here I am following directions.

Fuji wants to know what cheap cool card every collector should own?  I don't have a good answer for that.  There is no card for me that transcends player preference and rivalries.

But...

There is a set.  1993 Finest, the set that shined glossed over the baseball card landscape.  Like it, love it, hate it or be indifferent, this set changed the game.  In my humble opinion.  Plenty of cheapies are out there to cover you player and team collectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment