The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Saturday, January 30, 2010

If the Schu Fits

Rick Schu is a great signer TTM. These are numbers three, four and five I have received back. Most of my successes recently have been from players I already have, but need the Oriole Crown card signed. I'm not complaining but crossing another name from the master list would be kinda cool.

Rick Schu 1991 Orioles Crown #409

Rick Schu 1989 Score #452

Rick Schu 1989 Topps #352

Rick has always been a quick reply, I got these back in only two weeks. He even switched things up with the Sharpie, moving to blue which I prefer. How thoughtful I like the new addition to the Crown set, one card closer.

2 comments:

  1. I got Schu back as well. I got successes from 2 different addresses, I sent to one in March and the other in June. So not quite as quick as yours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, I am trying to check out your have and need lists but seem to need permission to do so. I also left you a comment on your FanFest post earlier today. I think we should be able to help each other out.

    Thanks,
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete