The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Saturday, May 8, 2010

50/50 Love

I found a hound willing to do a 50/50 on former Orioles catcher Terry Kennedy and jumped at the opportunity. Kennedy is currently the Manager of the Portland Beavers, AAA affiliates of the San Diego Padres, and apparently a good signer. I sent my cards late in April and received less than two weeks later, not a bad turnaround considering a fan got them signed for me.

Terry Kennedy 1991 Orioles Crown #237

Terry Kennedy 1991 Fleer #263


I decided to have the 91 Fleer signed because I love that set, and so do other autograph collectors. Hopefully someone out there will have a need to him and can help with my collection as well. I also have a 1988 Score card signed by Kennedy that is now for trade with the acquisition of his Crown card. Anyone need?

No comments:

Post a Comment