The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Orioles Master List Thru September 10, 2012

This is a comprehensive list of every Oriole to play in a game and weather or not I have an autograph of them. Orioles at the end signifies the card is as an Oriole, some picture players in minor league uniforms (Minors) or on another team in no Oriole card exists. Any team listed with *** means I need to upgrade to an Orioles card.

Orioles Autograph Collection

Blogger will not allow me to update in the post so this is the best I can do for now.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a list of just the guys you need if so could you email it to me I'm doing some house clean of my collection and may have some you need I know I have Luis Aparicio. Thanks, Dion soskinfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete