The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Present From the Orioles

FanFest is on January 19, 2013 and I am stoked.  Hopefully it will jump start me and the collection for 2013.  Because I was a season ticket holder last year I received a Christmas Gift from the Orioles, 2 FanFest Tickets.  And early access to boot.

Now all the Orioles have to do is announce the autograph sessions and I am in business. 

I tried to recruit my brother to stand in line with me and help get autographs, no go.  He seems to have forgotten the 1996 AA All-Star Game in Trenton New Jersey.  I spent an entire day helping my brother graph Vlad Guerrero and others, leaving with zero unsigned cards.  What a jerk. 

His loss, your gain?

Anyone want the ticket?  All I ask is a little help in the lines.  Let me know. 

Oh.....Go O's.

No comments:

Post a Comment