The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dave Schmidt TTM Success

Dave Schmidt has been in my collection for quite some time. He was one of the first TTM successes I received when I started on the quest. However, when I sent to him I hadn't decided to go for the Crown set. So I had four signed cards from Dave, but not the one I really wanted.

His signing habits hadn't changed so I dropped his card in the mail and waited. I had to wait a good while, over a year. This is one of my longer successes and a name I will gladly cross off the Crown list.

Dave Schmidt 1991 Orioles Crown #406

If anyone is looking for a signed version of his 1988 Donruss card, I now have one available.

No comments:

Post a Comment