The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Send An Autograph Request, Receive Some Religion

Three weeks ago I sent another round of TTM requests and among them was Mickey Weston. I received my Orioles Crown card I sent to him along with a tri-fold personal religious statement. It is the most elaborate and wel done custom card I have received back as of yet. There are a total of five pages of text telling his personal story and relationship with God.

As I have said before I don't mind the religious responses, I just wouldnt respond the same way. I appreciate both autographs he sent to me and am happy about crossing another name from the Crown list.

Mickey Weston 1991 Orioles Crown #481


Mickey Weston Custom Card

No comments:

Post a Comment