The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Are You Ready For Opening Day?

I hope so.  My babysitter being off this week has allowed me to have a little stay-cation with "The Kid".  Also turns out we can watch opening day festivities in Tampa on the tube. 

A fortunate little side effect.  I am rocking my best orange and "The Kid" is rocking his jersey.

Last year he was in the womb for the first game, hopefully he will be content to watch a bit this afternoon.

Let's go O's.  I predict 88 wins this year and relevence in September.  Stoked.


No comments:

Post a Comment