The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring Cleaning

I have been shipping off a few team lots (check a listing here) and in putting them together have found a few items without much of a place in my collection, or my home.  I wanted to give the blog-o-sphere a chance at them before the ol' bay.

John Montefusco Rawlings OMLB "The Count" "1975 NL ROY"
 
OK, so I had to schedule the post and got too itchy, so I posted the Montefusco on eBay.  If you want it, I will cancel the auction in a heartbeat
 
Al Bumbry Rawlings OMLB "#2" "1973 AL ROY"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment