The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Saturday, March 3, 2012

That's The Ticket

2012 Orioles season tickets arrived this week, bringing with them excitement, anticipation, hope and a little fear. Excitement, anticipation and hope are staples in the dillusional O's fan handbag. Those I am used to, the fear, I am not. Wifey is due April 12th, Opening Day is April 6th. See why I am afraid?

If she pops a little early, no Opening Day. If she goes full term, maybe no Opening Day. Or worse yet, a bleacher baby. The only way to ensure Opening Day is OK, a four week early baby. Not sure I want to be wishing for that. My gut says my son will be born on April 6, 2012. Say 3:05pm.



Got me thinking about a few other tickets I have gathered up.

Camden Yards Opening Day Ticket


Cal Ripken 2131 Ticket


Cal Ripken 3000 Hit Ticket


Cal Ripken Last Game in New York


Yankee Stadium Commemorative Ticket


I have an extra of the Camden Yards Opening Day ticket if anyone is looking to add one to their collection. Just let me know.

2 comments:

  1. What would you want for the extra Camden Yards opening ticket? I'm just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't really thought about an actual value. Maybe two or three autos I need?

    ReplyDelete