The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Trade with Thoughts and Sox

With all the bogs I follow I see so many trade posts, and I felt a little left out. So I acted. I saw Adam from Thoughts and Sox had a want list I could help with.

It started with a 1992 Pinnacle Wade Boggs and quickly escalated to a bunch of Sox inserts he needed.

For my part I received these:



Sorry for the odd sized scans but my scanner is crap. Wifey has been scanning stuff at work when she has a chance.

The 1969 and 1971 Topps Leaders cards fit nicely in with my new vintage collection. The other cards are prospect cards he had to go out and buy. Half the prospects are still in the Oriole system, thus still have a shot of making my list. Now all I have to do is get em signed.

No comments:

Post a Comment