The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Monday, May 13, 2013

Subtraction By Addition, or Something Like That

My opportunities to get in front of the coming wave of Orioles happens rally only at FanFest.  I haven't graphed at a minor league game since the AA All-Star Game in Trenton NJ, 1999.  I also haven't picked up minor league team sets online.  About once a year I snag a lot full of new "Oriole prospects" and send some TTM requests.

Last week marked the second time this year a player debuted, then was summarily crossed from my needs list.

Thanks Zach Clark.

 
I wish he would have signed a little larger, but overall a nice legible autograph. 
 
Hopefully this week will mark another autograph I can take off my list by adding it to the collection.
 
Fellow Oriole Blogger Ryan has discussed Clark's current pitching project here.

No comments:

Post a Comment