The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Monday, October 15, 2012

Welcome Back Aaron

Another huge Orioles fan Aaron Waddell left the hobby for a while, but is now back.  We have made nearly 20 trades and sales in the past as all of our collecting needs have run parrallel. 

He looked me up and started a trade.  I sent a few newer O's to fill in his needs and I got a couple of sweet upgrades.

Norm Siebern Orioles Photo

Cla Meredith 2010 Orioles Topps #BAL17
I now have a signed Index Card of Siebern and a signed Orioles Crown card of Meredith available if anyone is interested.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment