The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Have A Nice "O'Day"

Corny title, I know.  I just couldn't help myself, it was way too easy when you receive this:

Who would have thunk it?  The Orioles have the best bullpen in baseball.  And Darren O'Day is a huge reason for that.  After Saturday's appearance, he has a minuscule .068 ERA.  What does that get him?  Fourth place on the team behind the 0.00 ERA of Luis Ayala, Jim Johnson and Pedro Strop.

Not too shabby for the doormats of the American League East.  Keep it going boys.

Yet another shout out goes to Ryan of The Great Orioles Autograph Project for the O'Day.  He actually has a few more postcards I can use, we shall see if I can pry them away.

1 comment:

  1. Always happy to swing a trade. And it's been a fun season so far, hasn't it?

    ReplyDelete