The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Monday, October 10, 2011

Swapping Jerseys

Not too long ago I posted about a Marty Brown autograph I picked up and it spurred the interest of fellow collector Ryan from The Great Orioles Autograph Project. He’s the other Oriole collecting Ryan in the blogosphere.

He enjoys the color orange, like Marty’s jersey, and I like small perforated baseball cards like 1991 Orioles Crown. A swap was born. Good-bye, spring training Marty. Hello big-league portrait Marty.

Marty Brown 1991 Orioles Crown #57


It is time to cross off another name from the Crown list.
Stay tuned. I will be starting my first ever contest shortly that will try your loyalties and test your patience. Intrigued??

2 comments:

  1. I'm always happy to help, especially when it helps me too.

    And the contest sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete