The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Selling out for the 2012 National: In Progress

Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would take off like this.  Not a whole lot of referrals, but sales galore.  I have spent nearly 3 hours today processing requests and will have more to do in the coming days.

For anyone who has made a request, I am looking at the time the request was made and using that time to establish an order.  I will do my best to let you know when an item is no longer available.  I have also been updating the google docs whenever I make a change.

On the home front, power is still a no go for my family in Baltimore.  We are staying with my in laws, sans baseball cards.  Hopefully this weekend.  When I get all cards pulled, each person will get an email and an "invoice" of what they are receiving.  Please let me know if there are any questions.

So far the following have been bought completely:
Derek Jeter
Evan Longoria
Tim Lincecum
Buster Posey
Albert Pujols
Justin Verlander
Al Kaline

Thanks again for the looks, thoughts and orders.

Here are the links again:
Dime Box
Quarter Box
50 Cent Piece
Dollar Box
Display Case

And for full details on the contest, rules and shipping, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kirk,
    It's been a while since I read you and I went all the way back to early May and got completely caught up! Good stuff as always brother and that night at Camden grabbing all those autos sounds like a dream night! I got about two boxes in total of Archives. Let me know if you or your brother need anything.

    ReplyDelete