The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Emptying the Bases

We are slashing prices here.  Everything must go, go, go!

The Dime Box isn't safe.  I have decided to lower the price of all base cards in the dime box to 5 cents each.  This applies to just base cards and just the Dime Box.  Hopefully this will entice a few more people to make some purchases, or draw some repeat business.  This sale will also run until the end of the National Convention.

2 comments:

  1. Yo! The Lost Collector here. I'd be interested in the dime box (well, the nickel box now) Tino Martinez cards. Feel free to email me at TheLostCollect AT gmail DOT com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an idiot... Thelostcollector AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete