The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Sunday, July 22, 2012

2012 National COnvention VIP

I have been debating over the last three months whether or not to purchase the VIP Package to the National this year.  Since it is in my backyard, I plan on attending three days, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

I don't plan on hitting many, if any, of the autograph stations this year.  No Orioles that I need for less than $100 and I haven't started paying for Redskins autos.  Some of the freebies are cool, but can't justify the huge outlay.

I am wondering if there is anyone out there in a similar scenario, only attending the Saturday and Sunday days of the Convention.  I am looking to split costs, VIP autograph tickets and freebies with any one person who is interested.  I would purchase the package and divide as fair as possible.

Anyone interested? Please email me at potziecards@yahoo.com.

Here is an update on the sale and contest updates.

Name Total
David 16
Gotmelky 12
Diamond King 10
Coot Veal & The Vealtones 9
Alfredo 2
Dion 12
Brad 30
Parq 4
Plopowitz 6
Jniere15 2
Quota 17
Gumscards 5
Cubsfan1313  
SmithA 19
Thoughts and Sox 17
Chris  
Jason C. 5
The Lost Collector 7
Rosenort 1
Curtis Seidle 2
BA Benny 49
KoolsterKU 4

No comments:

Post a Comment