The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Friday, July 8, 2011

There Must Be Something Wrong

I am back to trading. Something I took a break from for a little while, by accident. I wasn't very organized, at least to my standards so took some time to get things in order. Then I bought more 2011 and mucked up the works. But my break led to two trades, this being the second.

Hiflew from Cards From the Quarry checked out my list and a trade was born. I sent him some 2011 Rockies and a little something extra. Hope he enjoys.

Did I mention I hate my scanner. It prints, but will not recognize the software to scan a picture. New drivers have been installed to no avail. Anyone know of any ways to fix or troubleshoot the problem. If not, I will be going "Office Space" on the damn thing.

That being said, I will pilfer a few photos of the highlights.

2011 Topps base:
Zach Britton #418

Chris Tillman #636

2011 Inserts:
Brian Matusz 2011 Topps Toppstown #TT2-38

Adam Jones Diamond Parallel #396
Mike Gonzalez Diamond Parllel #381 Perfect timing, I just ran out of Gonzo cards.
Cal Ripken 60 Years of Topps (83) #60YOT-91

2009 Upper Deck Goudey
Cal Ripken #20

Also included from Goudey: Brian Roberts and Nick Markakis.

Randomness:
Ty Wigginton 2010 Upper Deck #79.

As far as trading goes, the Ripkens, Roberts, Markakis and Wigginton cards are available. The rest will be prepped for signatures.

It's weird. The three players I used to collect are now all on the trading block, Ripken, Roberts and Markakis. Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment