The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Monday, July 4, 2011

Redeeming Qualities

I have been trading card on The Bench for years and really like the results. As a autograph collector though, things have stalled a bit. My collection is growing and the autos I need are becoming more scarce. So when I trade there are a lot of offers for mid-2000's graphs of prospects that never panned out.

Hopefully my latest trade won't fall into that category.

Manny Machado 2011 Bowman Redemption

This didn't come cheap, but I feel it was well worth it. I gave up 30 or so Mets base cards and inserts for it. I think I did alright seeing as though the Mets cards were not highly sought after.

Machado was called up to Frederick recently so in person signings may be a ton easier. I need to get my hands on some base cards to give them a go. Anyone trying to unload some?

No comments:

Post a Comment