The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Moving Things Around

I have been paring down the collection bit by bit over the past few years.  My focused need makes it easy to part with cards that don't fit.  I have tried selling lots and singles with OK success and have been able to add quite a few needs from eBay.  The budget has been tight and is getting tighter.

Wifey and I have just purchased our second home.  It is much closer to work for each of us and is in one of the better school districts.  I am expecting to get nearly two hours a day back with my family.  But, it is also a second mortgage.  We will be renting our current home in hopes of recouping our investment once the market fully rebounds.  I am extremely excited about the opportunity to own our "dream home" and become a landlord at the same time. 

I am not however, excited at the opportunity to move all my cards, memorabilia and sports junk.  Again.  My Orioles collection is manageable.  Everything else, not so much.  In order to get

Over the next month I will be listing some cards, lots and assorted sports goodies for sale.  eBay, my blog and a final yard-sale will hopefully spare my back during the move.

1 comment:

  1. If you have any phillies relics/autos laying around I'll buy em

    ReplyDelete