The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Newest Oriole Autograph

I knew nothing about T.J. McFarland before this years FanFest.  And I knew just slightly more after the event.  As a Rule-5 guy I thought he was a lock to make the roster and appear for the Birds.  T.J. decided to make it a little difficult.

A bad start to the Spring had many believing he would be left off the Opening Day roster and be sent packing.  He was not, and made his Oriole debut on April 6, 2013 vs the Minnesota Twins.  He looked spectacular, allowing zero runs and one hit while striking out five.

Welcome to the team T.J.
 
T.J. McFarland 2013 Orioles Postcard

No comments:

Post a Comment