The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hail

To The Redskins!

I lnow it is a baseball card blog, but after the season my Skins have had, I need to guve them a shout out.

There were hopes for a successful season, but seven straight wins and a division title was not expected.  Now comes the difficult part, expectations.  A home playoff game against their mirror image, in a city itching to be relevant in football, is huge.

A win would be even better, especially since half my family are Seahawk fans.  They are still jawwing about the 2006 Seahawk victory.  The score doesn't matter, all I want to see is #10 "Griffining" when it is all over.

2 comments: