The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Monday, September 27, 2010

An Inadvertent Break

It wasn't planned and wasn't on purpose, it just happened. I have been severely unmotivated the last week or so. I am not sure if it's the new season of Fall shows to watch on DVR, a ridiculously hard puzzle, football season or being completely drained following work. Whatever it is I haven't wanted to do anything, let alone write a blog post.

I still have a couple of old trades to catch up on, and even a TTM success if you can believe it.

So I am not posting any new stuff, just pictures of two of my favorite autographs, and the most expensive. Oddly enough neither of these autographs are in my Oriole collection, just hanging out in my Rick Dempsey collection.

2005 Donruss Signature INKcredible Combos Jim Palmer/Rick Dempsey #13


2005 Donruss Signature INKcredible Trios Cal Ripken/Jim Palmer/Rick Dempsey #44

No comments:

Post a Comment