The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Friday, April 9, 2010

Extended Spring Training

So, I lied about not getting Adam Jones TTM during spring training. I came home today to find two sweet cards signed by the All-Star/Gold Glove outfielder of the future.

Adam Jones 2009 Topps Heritage #53

Huge fan of signatures on the 2009 Topps Heritage set. The staedtler looks awesome even though Adam looks a little sleepy in his close up. This one is going to set up shop in the personal collection, it's just too sharp to give away/.

2009 Topps Update & Highlights #UH-31

This may not have been the best card to send for a signature. There is so much going on on the front of the card, his signature gets lost.

I guess I shouldn't have jumped the gun on calling spring training a loss. The team is still down in Florida for their series with Tampa Bay and maybe just maybe some guys still have my cards. We'll see what the weekend brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment