The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Let's Play A Game

The game: Who am I?

The rules: Name the player in the autograph. 

The hint: This person was at the September 23, 2013 Baltimore Orioles home game versus the Toronto Blue Jays.

The prize: any available autograph.

The reason: I actually have no idea who it is.  None whatsoever.  So no wild guesses please and I will verify guesses.

The Subject:

Good Luck.

7 comments:

  1. Oh yeah. I did throw one of these his way. I even mentioned him in the blog post from the game. Thanks guys. Looking for anyone in particular?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No-one in particular, got anything Phillie flavored/related?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have these Phillies autos or could put together a little package for you if you have want lists.
      Alfonseca, Antonio 2008 Upper Deck (IP Autograph) 194 Phillies
      Thompson, Milt 1994 Upper Deck Electric Diamond (IP Autograph) 184 Phillies
      Thompson, Milt 1995 Pinnacle Museum Collection (IP Autograph) 83 Phillies
      LMK

      Delete
    2. Shoot me an email for my addy...
      and then surprise me!!

      dawgbones (at) cox (dot) net

      Delete