The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ugh! A Red Sox Autograph

Anyone who has ever looked to add a Luis Exposito autograph to their collection has run into this card.  And it is so damn ugly.  A hat logo, emblazoned jersey and dirty sweat sox add up to a trifecta of stink. 
 
So why do I have it? 
 
This card once again completes the letter E in my collection.  At last, I can breath E-zier (lame I know).
 
Luis Exposito 2010 Bowman Prospects #BP21
I do like the autograph on this particular card.  It covers up the silver facsimile signature printed on the front of the card quite well.
 
Because of nine games during the 2012 baseball season.  He had one hit, one passed ball, one wild pitch, one caught stealing, one stolen base against, and I have another name off the list.
 
Exposito is still in Norfolk looking for an opportunity to come back up.  If Taylor Teagarden continues to be the statistically worst catcher in the Majors, Exposito may just get that chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment