The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Trade Winds Are Blowing

After all the hoopla of the FanFest autograph sessions were over I met up with fellow grapher, Craig.  We have met each of the last three FanFest's to exchange goods in some way. 

He collects signed postcards of the Orioles, but is a Yankees fan at heart.  I was able to trade a few duplicate postcards and a signed Dwight Gooden Perfect Game 8x10 for a few needs.

Garrett Stephenson Orioles Postcard
Stephenson pitched for the Orioles in the 90's and was brought back for a signing a couple years back.  Craig snagged a couple and had this one available.  A little coordination and he brought it along.  This clears out a minor league issue I had in the collection, anyone need Stephenson for their collection?
 
Pedro Strop 2012 Topps Update #106

Pedro Strop Orioles FanFest Postcard
I was able to secure both of these Strop cards from Craig.  I only needed the Topps Update card but again, Orange is Ryan's favorite color.  Whenever I can snag an orange signed card, I do, hoping to make a deal with him in the future.  Any interest?
 
***Sorry, the Bundy was promised before your request on previous post***

No comments:

Post a Comment