The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Where Did November Go?

For the first time since I started blogging I took a hiatus.  A long one.  It wasn't planned.  It wasn't even wanted.

It just had to happen.

Something had to give.

Work has been stressful to say the least.  It has meant even longer days then before.  Including my commute I am away from home for over 14 hrs a day.  Throw in some sleep and I have less than three hours free.

Wifey and The Kid need their time with me as well.  The lone hour I have completely void of responsibility, I spend vegging out. 

No blog.  No baseball cards.  No eBay.  No thoughts.  And that can be exhausting. 

I thought with my time away my blog presence would be zero, and it may very well be, but blogger analytics says differently.  I think I am getting more hits by not posting than by actually writing.

We shall see what the truth is, as I hope to put out a few posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment