The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Monday, September 19, 2011

Some More 50/50 Help

I made a contact at this years FanFest that has proven to be a big help with my collection. His name is Derrick and he is a autograph hound. He goes by the name Scoreset, because he is trying to complete the colorful 1988 Score set, autograph style. He hits up a ton of minor league games on the East Coast and is always willing to help out. He did just that this season for me.

Brandon Snyder 2011 Topps #213

I will always lean toward either a TTM or IP autograph over a certified autograph because of the personal touch. This bad boy replaces the card of this kid:

Who needs it?

He also sent back two of these:
Rhyne Hughes 2010 Topps Update #282

One of which is for trade if anyone is interested.

And finally:
Josh Bell 2011 Orioles Topps #BAL12

This is my favorite of the two and it will be supplanting my Orioles Postcard.

Josh Bell 2010 Bowman Topps 100 #TP-55



Please let me know if you see anything you like, always looking to make a trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment