The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Found Treasure

My first day at the new branch brought a lot of surprises.

The office was a total disaster. Messy. Dirty. Items just packed into any drawer or crevice.

A year old check that would have paid a receivable.

Protocol wasn't being followed...in any area.

One of my employees tendered her resignation.

Not what I was hoping for but given the circumstances, it could have been worse. The biggest surprise of all was lurking in a desk drawer, crammed with papers, screws and these.





All are available for trade if anyone is interested. Hopefully there are more baseball cards lurking in my branch somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment