The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Stanley Cup Champions

I don't care about the Bruins, but playoff hockey may be the most amazing thing in sports. Admittedly though, I tuned out when the Capitals couldn't get it done, again.

But as an homage to our newly crowned champions in Bean-town and my Washington Capitals I give you:

Joe Juneau 1998-99 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #JJ

Not an awesome signature but I love the posed sports figure cards. It just looks so natural doesn't it. And what a sweet head of hair. Juneau has surpassed the mullett in this one, time for a haircut. Besides just hockey there is a connection here as well. Juneau was drafted by the Bruins before coming to the Caps and becoming my favorite player.

No comments:

Post a Comment