The Quest

The Baltimore Orioles have been in town since '54 and have had over 900 men don their uniform. My goal is to obtain a signed card of each player. If you have something I need, or see something you want, don't be shy, we can make a deal.

Collection Statistics

Total Players 877/977 = 89.25%
1991 Orioles Crown Set
Total Players 309/465 = 66.45%
Alive Players 274/369 = 74.25

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Checking Out the Bay

I had abandoned eBay for quite some time and only recently made my way back to the site. Wifey got me started up again. Not intentionally though. She was looking for a bow-tie for my tux and some swanky work events she has this month and then I got to thinking. And that can be dangerous.

You know what else is dangerous? Browsing. There are so many cool things out there and so little time. And money.

My eyes are always bigger than my wallet, yet never my stomach. I am expecting a few packages next week and will surely post my winnings. I may have even started a new collecting avenue, I'm not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment